Welcome to the Learning Design & Technology program libguide! This guide will have helpful APA and research information for you. If you have questions or need help, please contact me via the "Email Me" box under my photo.
Table of Contents
- Home: Guide overview & features social justice resources
- Finding Resources: Links & descriptions for recommended journals & databases
- Citation Help: APA Style help & citation manager information
- Tutorials: Guides for common databases & tools used by SOLES faculty, staff, & students
- External Web Resources: Selected elearning websites and tools
- Publishing Your Work: List of resources for those interested in publishing creative or scholarly work
- Remote Access Guide: Contains up-to-date info for COVID-19 related changes to library services or resources
The checklist below provides a few recommendations for browser bookmarks, extensions, & add-ons that will help ease your graduate transition & enrich your research experience.