Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This guide is designed to help students find information for their final research paper. The tabs above are designed to help you with each step of the research process.
- Finding Legal History for your Issue - this tab contains databases that you can use to:
- Find a specific case by name: (Roe v. Wade)
- Find cases on a particular issue: (Racial Profiling)
- Find the history of a case including lower and appelate court decisions.
- Find landmark Supreme Court cases on law and society topics.
Anthropology, Psychology and Sociology Librarian