Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- LANIC - Latin American Network Information Center
- HLAS - Handbook of Latin American Studies
- LatIndex - Sistema Regional de Información
en Línea para Revistas Científicas de América Latina,
el Caribe, España y Portugal - is the cooperation of institutions that coordinate the dissemination of science serials' bibliographic information produced in the region
- SALALM-Seminar on the Acquisition of Latin American Library Materials
primary missions are the control and dissemination of bibliographic
information about all types of Latin American publications and the
development of library collections of Latin Americana in support of
- LASA-Latin American Studies Association
mission is to foster intellectual discussion, research, and teaching on
Latin America, the Caribbean, and its people throughout the Americas.
- Caribbean Studies Association
Caribbean Studies Association (CSA) is an independent professional
organization devoted to the promotion of Caribbean studies from a
multidisciplinary, multicultural point of view.