Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to the University of San Diego! This guide has compiled a number of useful resources and tips for both the online and face-to-face Cyber Security programs. If you have any questions or need further help, visit the Ask a Librarian link below!
Career Information/Professional Associations
Did you know that if you are enrolled in USD's online courses, you may be able to check out books and journals from Copley, even if you don't live in San Diego? Here are the services we offer for Distance Education students:
These services are available to students who are currently enrolled in University of San Diego courses from off campus, and for those students who are currently enrolled for thesis and dissertation credit and are not residing in the Greater San Diego area.
- Copley Library will check out and send books owned by Copley Library to you.
- Please complete the ILLiad Book Request Form.
- When you return books to the library, please send them so they arrive at the library by the due date.
- You are responsible for return postage.
- Because of contractual loan restrictions and time restraints, you may not borrow or have mailed to you books owned by other libraries (e.g., Circuit and Interlibrary Loan).
Journal Article Requests
- Copley Library will mail free photocopies of up to 25 journal articles and/or ERIC Documents to you each semester, copyright restrictions permitting.
- This does not include any articles available full text via Copley Library's Online Databases.
- Please complete the ILLiad Article Request Form.
Do you need help using the online catalog or the library's databases? Reference Librarians at Copley Library are here to help you. Contact them by chat, by email, by phone or in person. Ask a Librarian!
Librarian for STEM & Gender Studies