Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Using Google Scholar for Research
Google Scholar is a Google site where you can search for scholarly articles freely available on the web. The sites are open sources sites such as ResearchGate where you can access scholarly articles. In adidition, you can change the settings to search for USD articles at the same time. Each entry in Google Scholar has access to tools like "Cite"; "Cited By"; and "Related Articles".
Here's how to set it up on your own computer:
- 1. Go to Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/.
- 2. Click on Settings int he upper right-hand corner of the page.
- 3. From the Settings page, select "Library links".
- 4. Enter "USD" or "University of San Diego" in the search box.
- 5. Select "University of San Diego - Get It at USD (Copley") & ""University of San Diego - Get This Item at USD"
Questions? Feel free to contact me at:
- Phone: 619-260-2380
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org